SUMMIT SINGERS-IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are partnering with District 6 to host an elementary school choral music festival on Tuesday, February 21st, at the Union Colony Civic Center from 11:00 am through a concert that begins at 6:00 pm. We are thrilled to have school choirs from many of the elementary schools in town signed up to participate!
We would love for every Summit Singer to participate to make this as successful as possible! So, what does this mean for you and your singer?
1. You will need to excuse your singer from school to attend the workshop during the day.
2. You will need to provide transportation for your singer to UCCC and they should arrive no later than 10:45. (If your singer attends Chappelow, Christa McAuliffe or Frontier, he or she will be bussed to the festival).
3. Your singer needs to wear their blue polo shirt and jeans. They will wear this for the concert as well.
4. Your singer will need to bring a lunch. A pizza dinner will be provided before the concert.
5. Come at 6:00 pm to hear an amazing concert where some of the choirs and our Summit Singers will perform individually and then all the choirs will perform together!
Please ask if you have any questions. We are very excited about this festival that is being made possible by a grant from the Littler Youth Fund and hope it becomes an annual event.